Post information about Quality Care for Children’s Services near the copy machine, the coffee machine, or in the lunch room. The below flyer includes both information about Quality Care for Children and links for information about available subsidies for low wage families.
Include information about Quality Care for Children and employee child care tips in your company’s newsletter by clicking the button below for an easy cut & paste into your newsletter format.
If your Human Resources Department has a resource area for employees (or an employee resource area on a company web site), post links to these documents:
- Need help finding child care? Employee Child Care Guide
- Child Care Tax Incentives to Make Employee Child Care More Affordable
- Boosting Your Child Care Vocabulary (i.e., understanding the terms that are used, the types of care available, and other helpful resources in finding child care)
- Quality Care for Children’s Child Care Checklist
- Key Questions to Ask Child Care Providers
- Georgia’s Quality Rated Program