Publications and Presentations
- Women United: Workplace Advancement Business Toolkit
- Investing in the Well-Being of Georgia’s Infants and Toddlers (PDF)
- Opportunities Lost: How Child Care Challenges Affect Georgia’s Workforce and Economy (PDF)
- 2018 Voter Guide on Early Care and Learning
- A Framework for School Readiness in Georgia (PDF)
- BUILD Companion Report for School Readiness Framework (PDF)
- GEEARS One Pager (PDF)
- Care for Georgia’s Infants and Toddlers: Boosting Young Children and Their Parents in the Peach State (PDF)
- GEEARS Issue Brief (PDF)
Other Selected Publications and Presentations
Goldberg, H. & Lederberg, A. (2016, April). Growth in DHH children’s literacy skills during the first two years of schooling. In B. Schick (Chair), Language and literacy descriptions and interventions from the Center on Literacy and Deafness. Symposium conducted at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, Washington, D.C.
Goldberg, H., DeFazio, C., Heggs, A., McGill, T., Nightingale, E., Graybill, E., & Crimmins, D. (2015, October). Defining disparity in early childhood education: A content analysis. Poster presented at the annual meeting of the Division for Early Childhood of the Council for Exceptional Children, Atlanta, GA.
Goldberg, H., & Lederberg, A. (2015). Acquisition of the alphabetic principle in deaf and hard-of-hearing preschoolers: The role of phonology in letter-sound learning. Reading and Writing, 28(4), 509-525.