GEEARS: Georgia Early Education Alliance for Ready Students policymakers, business leaders, community leaders, funders, K-12 leaders, early childhood educators, & health professionals to join a VIRTUAL bus tour!
This past year has been historic for everyone, and we’re taking deep dives into what we’ve seen and learned from innovations over this past year, and how we chart a path ahead to a brighter future. So, we’re “hitting the road” for three days of virtual lunchtime programming, 12 – 2 pm, in three different parts of the state, each focused on topics affecting Georgia’s youngest learners, their families, and the professionals serving them. Health experts, early care and learning providers, policymakers, and other community leaders will share realities and innovations from their experiences over the past year and how they are planning for a successful post-COVID world for children 0-5 years old. Attendees will also have opportunities to meet and engage with each other about topics raised in each day.
Reserve your seat today to hear from these leaders, to ask questions, and to connect with others on the tour as we explore:
- how the health and wellbeing of young children have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how Georgia’s policymakers and community organizations have supported families during this time;
- innovative ways 2-Generation approaches have adapted to strengthen families;
- how state agencies and nonprofit organizations collaborate to meet the needs of young children and families across the state;
- and ways champions of young children can advocate to secure Georgia’s early care & learning sector through the pandemic and beyond.